Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Our Trip to the Apple Orchard

It was a beautiful fall day for our field trip to the Apple Orchard. The kids were so excited! We had our lesson from Miss Cathy about how the apples grow and the big job the bees have at the apple orchard. That made the bees flying around a little easier for everyone! The kids did a great job reaching up, twisting the apple off the branch and filling their bags. Their bags were pretty heavy but they did a great job of carrying them back to the bus. When we got back to school, each child got to eat an apple from their bag of apples. It was a really yummy treat after our trip to the apple orchard! We were glad that Leah's mom and Tim's mom could join us for our trip! It was fun going with our Kindergarten Friends!



Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I wish I could have joined you. I liked the picture of all the kids holding their bags of apples.

    ReplyDelete